Informatiebrief overige contacten - Engels
1. following positive test | 2. housemates | 3. close contacts | 4. other contacts
Nederlands (eenvoudige taal met afbeeldingen):
1. positief getest persoon | 2. huisgenoten | 3. nauwe contacten | 4. overige contacten
Letter for other contacts of someone with coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are sending you this information because you have been in contact with someone who has coronavirus. Please read this letter carefully. This letter details rules you have to keep to.
You must keep a close eye on your state of health for 10 days.
You may be infected with coronavirus.
We recommend that you make an appointment for a coronavirus test. Getting tested as quickly as possible will enable us to detect coronavirus quickly and halt the spread of the virus. You should make an appointment by calling 0800-2035.
If you get symptoms:
You could develop symptoms such as:
- cold-like symptoms such as nasal congestion, a runny nose, sneezing, a sore throat;
- a sudden loss of smell and taste;
- difficulty breathing;
- a high temperature or a fever.
If you get symptoms you are not allowed to go outside. You should call the Municipal Public Health Service (GGD), even if you recently tested negative. You should consult with the GGD and they will decide whether you can take a (new) coronavirus test. You should stay at home and not have any contact with others until you receive the test result.
If you are in any doubt, or are experiencing other symptoms, please telephone your local GGD. The GGD will discuss with you whether it is a good idea for you to get a test.
If you are seriously ill and need medical assistance, You should not go to your GP's surgery or to hospital, but instead telephone your GP directly.
We request that you strictly comply with the applicable general measures:
Cough or sneeze into your elbow and wash your hand.
- Regularly wash your hands with water and soap. You should always do so:
- after coughing and sneezing;
- after you have been to the lavatory;
- after cleaning and clearing up;
- before cooking and eating.
- Please use a paper tissue if you have a cough.
- If you do not have a paper tissue to hand, please sneeze into your elbow.
- Only use a tissue once and then dispose of it in a waste bin. Wash your hands afterwards.
Keep your distance
- Avoid busy locations.
- Stay 1.5 metres away from others.
- Work at home as much as possible.
If you no longer have any symptoms after 10 days, you should observe the general coronavirus recommendations. For more information, please visit Government.nl. If you have any questions, please then call your local GGD or study the information on coronavirus COVID-19 on Government.nl.