Informatie voor medewerkers voortgezet onderwijs - overig contact - Engels
Information letter secondary education employees - other contact
Please note! This information is important for you.
This letter has been sent to you because you were in the vicinity of someone who has corona at school. This letter provides you with more information as well as rules to be followed. This helps to prevent the people around you from getting infected.
What does this mean for you?
You may be infected with corona. As this is very unlikely, you do not have to stay at home. Keep a close watch on your health during the next 10 days.
Testing in the event of symptoms
If you develop symptoms associated with corona, you should have yourself tested immediately. Call 0800-1202 or make an appointment via coronatest.nl. Never do a self-test if you have any symptoms. Until the result of the test is known, you should stay at home and not have any contact with persons outside your household. The symptoms referred to above include:
- cold-like symptoms: nasal congestion, a runny nose, sneezing, a sore throat
- tightness of the chest or shortness of breath
- a temperature or fever
- sudden loss of smell and/or taste.
Rules of behaviour
It is important to follow these rules of behaviour. By doing so, you help to prevent the coronavirus from spreading further and infecting other persons around you.
Activities and social distancing
- You should avoid busy and congested places as much as possible.
- You do not have to maintain social distancing from the other persons living in your household.
- If you do not have any symptoms, you may work and participate in group activities such as sports.
- You should regularly wash your hands with water and soap; always do so:
- after coughing and sneezing;
- after going to the toilet;
- before preparing food or eating food.
- Use a paper tissue for coughing. If you do not have a paper tissue to hand, you must cough in the fold of your elbow.
- You should use a tissue only once, after which you should dispose of it in the waste and wash your hands.